intimus PacMaster S Cardboard Recycling Shredder - 3-Phase, 400V - Matting
Create eco-friendly, free void-fill packaging from waste cardboard. 2-year warranty. Max thickness - 15mm. Max. Run-time - Continuous duty. Very high quality Made in Germany.+ See more products details + See product specifications
most items delivered in 1 to 2 working days.More Info
Shreds 2-3 layer corrugated cardboard up to 15mm thick.
This high-performance packaging machine is used to process a number of layers of cardboard into a padding mat or padded filling material. This professional standard unit is mobile on castors and can be used with total flexibility. Made in Germany.
- Very high quality – Made in Germany
- Simple operation: lockable power switch is also an emergency stop switch
- Specialised roller cutters perforate, pad and cut the cardboard to the right size, then are processed by the cutting cylinders into packing material - all in a single pass
- Sturdy metal housing can easily keep up with the demanding work of a shipping department
- Shreds 2-3 layer corrugated cardboard up to 15mm thick
- Thermal motor protection
- Continuous duty motor
- Measuring scale for cushioning material made to measure
- Maximum feed width 425mm
- Cutting rollers are made of one solid piece of specially hardened steel
- Mobile on castors
- 2 year machine warranty
- IMPORTANT: This unit needs a 400V, 3-phase power supply.
|Machine warranty||2 years|
|Cutter warranty||3 years|
|Average Daily Sheet Capacity||N/A|
|Auto Feed Sheet Capacity||N/A|
|Sheet Capacity 80gsm||N/A|
|Sheet Capacity 70gsm||N/A|
|Dimensions H x W x D||950 x 690 x 470mm|
|Duty Cycle Approx||Continuous|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.