Klindex Edward 300S Desktop Cardboard Recycling Shredder, 3-Phase 400V - Strip Cut
Creating your own packaging material from cardboard is economical and ecological.
With this packaging machine, you can turn cardboard into into shredded strips in one work process. A tabletop device that is also available with an optional mobile stand.
- SPECIAL ORDER ITEM - Please allow 2 - 3 working weeks for delivery.
- Very high quality
- Powerful, 3-phase 4HP motor
- Specialised roller cutters shred into strips and cut the cardboard to the right size all in a single pass
- Sturdy metal housing
- Shreds corrugated cardboard up to 14mm thick
- Powerful drive allows continuous operation
- Thermal motor protection
- Hardened steel cutters can cope with small metal staples if accidentally shredded
- Heavy duty gears & bearings
- Monocoque bearings structure for greater strength
- Simple to operate control panel
- Maximum feed width 300mm
- Processes up to 4cu.m/hr of un-shredded material
- Blade inspection window
- 1 year machine warranty
- IMPORTANT: This unit requires a 3-phase power supply.
- H500 x W850 x D500mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.