Klindex Edward 300C Cardboard Recycling Shredder, 240V - Chip Cut
Creating your own packaging material from cardboard is economical and ecological.
With this packaging machine, you can turn cardboard into shredded chips in one work process. Complete with mobile stand.
- SPECIAL ORDER ITEM - Please allow 2 - 3 working weeks for delivery.
- Very high quality
- Powerful, single-phase 3HP motor
- Specialised roller cutters shred into chips and cut the cardboard to the right size all in a single pass
- Sturdy metal housing
- Shreds corrugated cardboard up to 14mm thick
- Powerful drive allows continuous operation
- Thermal motor protection
- Hardened steel cutters can cope with small metal staples if accidentally shredded
- Heavy duty gears & bearings
- Monocoque bearings structure for greater strength
- Simple to operate control panel
- Maximum feed width 300mm
- Processes up to 4cu.m/hr of un-shredded material
- Blade inspection window
- 1 year machine warranty
- 240V power supply
- A 16 amp supply, plug and socket is required to run this machine
- H1050 x W850 x D500mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.