Optimax OCS422 (OP422) Cardboard Recycling Shredder, 240v - Matting (NEW MODEL) - WITH FREE DUST EXTRACTOR
Free dust extractor worth £320!
Steel fan dust extractor supplied with 2m hose, transparent plastic collection bag with quick release metal strap, floor sweep attachment, castors, NVR safety switch, 2.1m cable and plug. 70L capacity and up to 2 hours continuous run-time. Uses standard 3-pin, 240v UK plug and power supply.
Optimax OCS422 Cardboard Recycling Shredder, 240v - Matting
(Formerly known as the OP422: this is the new, improved model OCS422 420mm working width unit from Optimax.)
Shreds cardboard into matting.
Robust and effective, a single pass converts any size board, because the integral cutter simultaneously trims excess width for further conversion and is useful for removing stapled areas to avoid product contamination. Single-phase, standard 240v supply. On/Off and Reverse for comfortable and easy handling.
- Very high quality
- Easy to Operate
- Specialised roller cutters cut the cardboard to the right size, then are processed by the cutting cylinders into packing material -all in a single pass
- Two output options: flexible matting for wrapping around fragile items or bulked matting for void-fill
- Sturdy metal housing can easily keep up with the demanding work of a shipping department
- Cuts 420mm wide
- Shreds up to 18mm thick
- Produces up to 6cu.m/hr void-fill with an unlimited run time.
- Class IE3, up to 30% more energy efficient, using less electricity for the same performance - soft start means less component wear and quieter operation
- Complete with dust extractor outlet
- Only the Optimax® range of cardboard shredders complies with BS EN ISO 13857:2008 - this standard is the UK implementation of EN ISO 13857:2008 and stipulates that a 20mm-high opening to a blade mechanism must incorporate a minimum safety distance of 120mm. Optimax has exceeded these requirements to provide a safety distance of 140mm.
- Emergency stop - fitted with IEC/EN 60204-1 compliant circuit breaker
- 2-year return to base warranty (user returns to UK Service Centre.)
|Machine warranty||2 years|
|Cutter warranty||2 years|
|Dimensions H x W x D||970 x 730 x 660mm|
|Duty Cycle Approx||Continuous duty|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.