Optimax OCS320 (OP320) Cardboard Recycling Shredder, 240v (NEW MODEL) - Matting - WITH FREE DUST EXTRACTOR
Free dust extractor worth £150!
Supplied with 2m hose, 2 hose clamps, 3 replacement filter bags, 2m cable and plug. 50L capacity and 30 minute continuous run-time.
Optimax® OCS320 Cardboard Recycling Shredder, 240v - Matting
(Formerly known as the OP320: this is the new, improved model OCS320 320mm working width unit from Optimax.)
Specialised roller cutters perforate, pad and cut the cardboard to the right size, then are processed by the cutting cylinders into packing material - all in a single pass.
Robust and effective, a single pass converts any size board, because the integral cutter simultaneously trims excess width for further conversion and is useful for removing stapled areas to avoid product contamination. Single-phase, standard 240v supply. On/Off and Reverse for comfortable and easy handling.
- Very high quality
- Shreds cardboard into matting
- Two output options: flexible matting for wrapping around fragile items or bulked matting for void-fill
- Easy to operate
- Specialised roller cutters perforate, pad and cut the cardboard to the right size, then are processed by the cutting cylinders into packing material - all in a single pass
- Sturdy metal housing can easily keep up with the demanding work of a shipping department
- Cuts 320mm wide
- Shreds up to 15mm thick
- Produces up to 3.5cu.m/hr void-fill with a recommended maximum continuous run time of 3 hours
- Class IE3, up to 30% more energy efficient, using less electricity for the same performance - soft start means less component wear and quieter operation
- Exit chute height - 715mm
- Complete with dust extractor outlet
- Only the Optimax® range of cardboard shredders complies with BS EN ISO 13857:2008 - this standard is the UK implementation of EN ISO 13857:2008 and stipulates that a 20mm-high opening to a blade mechanism must incorporate a minimum safety distance of 120mm. Optimax has exceeded these requirements to provide a safety distance of 140mm.
- Emergency stop - fitted with IEC/EN 60204-1 compliant circuit breaker
- 2-year return to base warranty (user returns to UK Service Centre.)
|Machine warranty||2 years|
|Duty Cycle||3 hours|
|Dimensions H x W x D||970 x 730 x 660mm|
|Duty Cycle Approx||3 hours|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.