Klindex Edward 320R Desktop Cardboard Recycling Shredder, 240V - Matting
Creating your own packaging material from cardboard is economical and ecological. Small in size – hugely effective! With this packaging machine, you can turn cardboard into a padding mat or padded filling material in one work process. As a compact tabletop device, it can be used as a mobile device with total flexibility.
- SPECIAL ORDER ITEM - Please allow 4 - 5 working weeks for delivery.
- Very high quality
- Powerful, single-phase 1HP motor
- Specialised roller cutters perforate, pad and cut the cardboard to the right size, then are processed by the cutting cylinders into packing material - all in a single pass
- Sturdy metal housing
- Shreds corrugated cardboard up to 12mm thick
- Powerful drive allows continuous operation
- Thermal motor protection
- Hardened steel cutters can cope with small metal staples if accidentally shredded
- Heavy duty gears & bearings
- Monocoque bearings structure for greater strength
- Simple to operate control panel
- Maximum feed width 320mm
- Processes up to 2cu.m/hr of un-shredded material
- Blade inspection window
- Dust extractor outlet
- Note: This unit can only be used with compatible Klindex dust extractors
- 1 year machine warranty
- 240V power supply
- H350 x W640 x D460mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.