Klindex Edward 500S Cardboard Recycling Shredder, 240V - Strip Cut
Creating your own packaging material from cardboard is economical and ecological.
With this packaging machine, you can turn cardboard into shredded strips in one work process. Complete with stand and also available with optional castors.
- SPECIAL ORDER ITEM - Please allow 2 - 3 working weeks for delivery.
- Very high quality
- Powerful, single-phase 3HP motor
- Specialised roller cutters shred into strips and cut the cardboard to the right size all in a single pass
- Sturdy metal housing
- Shreds corrugated cardboard up to 18mm thick
- Powerful drive allows continuous operation
- Thermal motor protection
- Hardened steel cutters can cope with small metal staples if accidentally shredded
- Heavy duty gears & bearings
- Monocoque bearings structure for greater strength
- Simple to operate control panel
- Maximum feed width 500mm
- Processes up to 10cu.m/hr of un-shredded material
- Blade inspection window
- 1 year machine warranty
- 240V power supply
- A 16 amp supply, plug and socket is required to run this machine
- H1160 x W1300 x D830mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.