Dust Extractor for Industrial & Cardboard Shredders, 148L - 240v Single Phase
Ideal for reducing dust output from industrial & cardboard shredders
The W791 is a portable dust and chip extractor aimed at the professional workshop and warehouse environment needing to extract from one machine at a time.
- Professional Quality Motor Can Run up to 8 Hours a Day
- Ample 2000m3/hour Flowrate
- 1500W Motor
- Quiet Induction Motor
- Transparent Collection Bag
- Also highly recommended for MDF users this unit is suitable for fine dust or chip producing machinery such as double mitre saws, sanders, routers, table saws, bandsaws and spindle moulders.
- This larger collector is ideal for locations where the extractor will be cited a long way from the dust source. The higher flowrate also allows a small system of branch lines to be fitted around the workshop to allow extraction from a variety of machines. Maximum recommended total hose length is 7 metres.
- Now fitted as standard a super fine 2 micron filter making the unit suitable even for MDF dust. Maximum recommended total hose length is 7 metres.
- Supplied with transparent collection bag, durable steel fan, NVR switch, rubber wheels, quick release metal straps and Y branch. A 16 amp supply, plug and socket is required to run this machine.
- Hose is not supplied as standard, 100mm diameter transparent hose is recommended
- 1-year warranty
|Machine warranty||1 year back to base|
|Duty Cycle||8 hours|
|Average Daily Sheet Capacity||N/A|
|Auto Feed Sheet Capacity||N/A|
|Sheet Capacity 80gsm||N/A|
|Sheet Capacity 70gsm||N/A|
|Dimensions H x W x D||1920 x 550 x 880mm|
|Duty Cycle Approx||8 hours|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.