HSM Powerline FA400 Industrial 11.8mm Strip Cut Shredder, 1534144
This powerful industrial shredder for 3-phase power supply ensures data security in archives or as a central point for document shredding. Thanks to the integrated rollers and compact size, the machine can be easily set up at the installation site and saves space. Its induction-hardened solid steel cutting rollers are low on wear and guarantee a long service life. Just like the powerful and energy-efficient motor with chain drive, which guarantees reliable operation with maximum throughput – even during continuous operation. Cross cut models feature an integrated manual oiler for consistently high cutting capacity and quality. The keypad with LED display enables easy operation of the shredder. The automatic reverse helps prevent paper jams and ensures smooth operation. Electric conveyor belt feed makes for easy loading. Removable collection trolley.
- Very high quality – Made in Germany
- With high shred speed for efficient shredding
- Conveyor-belt feed
- Easy-to-use control panel with push buttons for forward/stop/reverse
- Main switch and emergency cut-off switch
- Automatic reverse in case of a paper jam and optical indicators for the operational status of the shredder
- Robust shredding heads with special hardened cutting shafts made of high-quality steel
- Powerful 3-phase motor
- Thermal motor protection
- Large shred collection trolley
- Automatic cut-off when shred bag is full or the door is open
- Mobile on castors
- Shreds CDs, staples, clips and payment cards
- Throughput Capacity per hour: 500kg approx.
- 2-year warranty for standard single-shift operation; 6-month warranty for 2/3 shift operation. Lifetime cutter warranty.
- IMPORTANT: THIS MACHINE NEEDS A 3-PHASE POWER SUPPLY.
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT PDF
|2-year warranty for standard single-shift operation; 6-month warranty for 2/3 shift operation.
|Average Daily Sheet Capacity
|Auto Feed Sheet Capacity
|Sheet Capacity 80gsm
|Sheet Capacity 70gsm
|Dimensions H x W x D
|1650 x 1157 x 1568mm
|Duty Cycle Approx
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.