HSM StoreEx HDS 150 Hard Drive & Multimedia Shredder
High-throughput industrial shredder for high volumes.
The hard drive shredder HSM StoreEx HDS 150 destroys digitial media devices in a safe and economical way – and is data protection compliant as well. Perfect for the decentralized destruction of data storage media.
- Very high quality – Made in Germany
- For shredding hard drives up to 3.5" and magnetic tapes (DLT, Ultrium, LTOs) up to 3.5", optical media (CDs/DVDs, Blu-ray), credit and identity cards and USB Sticks.
- Powerful, energy-saving power unit enables long operation at a low noise level.
- Up to 210 hard drives per hour
- Low maintenance due to closed direct drive unit.
- Data media can be processed at a convenient working height.
- Various functional modes depending on the material and highest throughput requirements.
- Low space requirement and flexible fields of application by means of rollers.
- Energy-saving continuous operation due to energy efficient IE3 motors in accordance with IEC 60034 30.
- Standard 240v power supply
- Cutting size - 40mm. Security level DIN 66399 - T-1 / E-2 / H-3
- Specially hardened solid-steel cutting units manufactured from a single piece – robust, reliable and durable.
- Intelligent control: Multi-functional control and display panel to select the various functional modes.
- Intuitive operation: manual task via the feeding slot, a symbol on the display indicates when the next data medium can be inserted.
- Removable waste container for effortless emptying.
- Mobile on castors
- 1-year warranty for standard single-shift operation; 6-month warranty for 2/3 shift operation.
|Machine warranty||1-year warranty for standard single-shift operation; 6-month warranty for 2/3 shift operation.|
|Cutter warranty||1 year|
|Security Level||T-1 / E-2 / H-3|
|Dimensions H x W x D||1300 x 1200 x 825mm|
|Duty Cycle Approx||Continuous|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.