Kobra HDD Hard Drive & Multimedia Shredder
Security Level - H-3. Bin size - 40L. Max. Run-time - Continuous duty. Hard drive shredder capable of destroying hard drives, magnetic tapes, CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray disks, Credit and Identity Cards, USB Sticks and Solid State (Phones and PDAs). Built to order - allow around 8 working weeks for delivery.+ See more products details + See product specifications
The Kobra HDD is a hard disk drive shredder data protection capable of destroying Digital Media Devices including Hard Drives up to 3.5", LTO, Ultrium, Magnetic Tapes up to 3.5", CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray Optical Media, Credit and Identity Cards, USB Sticks and Solid State Devices (Phones and PDAs). The KOBRA HDD produces very low noise levels on a 24 hour continuous duty operation, destroying all kind of digital media devices into 40 mm strip cut and making retrieval impossible. It can shred up to 280 hard drives per hour and it plugs into a standard single phase power supply. KOBRA HDD carries the latest Touch Screen Technology, the most technologically advanced on the market today. Functions are activated by simply touching the panel. Also, illuminated optical indicators clearly show the current status of the machine.
- Throat width: 127x30 mm
- Security Level ISO/IEC 21964 (DIN 66399): 40 mm strip cut similar to T-1, E-2, H-3
- Shreddable Materials: Hard Disk Drives, Magnetic Tapes, CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray Optical Media, Credit and Identity Cards, USB Sticks and Solid State Devices (Phones and PDAs).
- Rated Capacity: up to 280 HDD/hour
- Cutting Speed: 30 mm/s
- Waste bin capacity: 40 litres
- Noise level (idle operation): 50 dba
- Voltage: standard 230/240 Volt / 50-60 Hz
- Power: 2600 Watt
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 120 x 84 x 123cm
- Weight: 550 Kg
- Built to order - allow around 8 working weeks for delivery.
|Machine warranty||1 year|
|Cutter warranty||1 year|
|Average Daily Sheet Capacity||N/A|
|Auto Feed Sheet Capacity||N/A|
|Sheet Capacity 80gsm||N/A|
|Sheet Capacity 70gsm||N/A|
|Dimensions H x W x D||1230 x 1200 x 840mm|
|Duty Cycle Approx||Continuous|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.